söndag 28 januari 2018

Stuck?! January 15 2018 Sketch Challenge


Hello,


Stuck has another lovely sketch for us <3


I havn´t scraped so much latley so I´m happy to find this beautiful
 sketch by Laura. You can always do. Thankyou Laura <3

I had many photos from a concert me and my lovely friend went on
in Stockholm last fall. It was our second Volbeat concert, and
I promise you, it isn´t the last one <3 <3 <3


"Remember The Perfect Day"

Michael Poulsen is the singer, guitarist and main songwriter
 in Volbeat.



A (piece of a) circle of stars..


We had the best view from the golden circle
all along the stage.

The concert was wonderful and the guys so friendly and
thoughtful with the crowd.

I long for the next concert.
We will be there!!



Thanks for stopping by <3
Whish you all a nice week!

12 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful layout to document your memories. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful memories and great photo, I love the dark back ground it makes the papers pop.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! sketches!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lizzyc! You makes me very happy 💕

      Radera
  3. Jättefin LO! Måste även tillägga att jag är riktigt AVIS på att du var på denna konsert! Kram Carina

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tusen tack goa Carina!
      Ja, konserten var UNDERBAR 😍 Liksom året innan. Och förmodligen som de kommande 😉👍
      Åk!!!

      Radera
  4. Great take on the sketch, love that "record" paper! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank YOU Laura for another great sketch 💚
      Love them all!

      Radera
  5. Fantastic page! The photo definitely pops!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you marialachica! You're so sweet.

      Radera
  6. Wonderful layout!! I love that you used one photo with the sketch! And pretty patterned papers! :)

    SvaraRadera